Monday, June 1, 2009

My Status update

Hello.

I like my friends in the U.S. to see this blog and use it as hub to keep the connection with them. So here is my status update.

I went back to my country, Japan in March and came back here on May 10th. During the trip I got F-1 Student visa, and I can stay in the U.S. more years. Please don't get me wrong, staying in the U.S. is not my main purpose, but still somehow I feel I'm still lucky.

So I'm now a graduate student, officially. The summer session began last week. I chose Software Engneering as my major and started taking 3 classes, Management Info System, Ruby on Rails, and Unix Operating System.

By the way, my univ is local and not famous, ITU, International Technological University in Sunnyvale. I attended its orientation 2 week ago. I saw most of students from
India, and I saw that Profs. and staffs is committing seriously. So I think that small size university is good for me in terms of communication. Anyway let me see how it goes.

I will post more entries, what I'm doing, what I see, and what I think.
So please stay tune.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isamu,

    I'm glad to hear you have found a new direction - studying at university. I must say it sounds interesting.

    Good luck Isamu

    David Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. David. How are you?

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete