Friday, May 22, 2009

test, test, my first entry

"Test,test, can you hear me? Can you hear me? Nope! you can read me, right?"

Sorry, I just started my old joke. Hi. I'm Isamu, I'm 41 years old. I stopped working and just reentered to education.

I'm a bit different from other people, physically. I have had Cerebral Palsy from my birth and have been living with it for 41 years. But yet, I picked Software as my professional since I liked Math, Physics, or same sorts when I was teens. Well, I'm not in Industry, but I'm a Software Engineering student. So I'm still pursuing to it.

Anyway this is test entry. And I like to use this blog for updating my status mainly since I think many of my friends wonder how I am.

So stay tune!

If you like to see my old entries in English, you can go
http://isamush.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/english/index.html

1 comment: