Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I was lucky, last night.

I was lucky last night. I possibly got heavy rain, but I didn't almost at all.

I had my Ruby class between 5 p.m. -8:45 p.m. It's an interesting class. Anyway, I caught a bus, VTA 54 at 9:15 on Machilda ave. It was clouded, but didn't rain. Waiting a while, cooling off my rather hot brain from the class, and finally I got on the bus.

Just a few minutes later after the bus had left my stop, it started raining like cats & dogs. So Sunnyvale CalTrain station and downtown were getting very wet. It was ok to me since I was getting El Camino not CalTrain station. A few minutes later, the bus got El Camino, the rain suddenly stopped. I got off the bus, but didn't get wet, and caught VTA 22.

When I got off the bus at Castro street, Mountain View. The pavement was really dry, so Mountain View which is next to Sunnyvale had had no rain at all until that time. Then, after I got my apartment, I heard the sound of pouring. So Mountain View got wet, finally.

I didn't bring my raincoat, yesterday. Today is the same weather pattern. I'll bring one. Raining in summer in Bay area is pretty rare occasion. Is there something on on the surface of the earth?!

VTA 54 bus South schedule

Sample video: Wheelchair lift of a bus

2 comments:

  1. Wow seemed to be an intresting day and yea it was wierd that it rained yesterday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dinesh for your comment.

    I'll move closer to our campus next week.

    ReplyDelete